Thursday, February 21, 2013

Make your own Fabric Freshner


With the ever rising cost of just about everything we use, I have been finding ways on saving money where ever I could. I love to use fabric freshner to freshen up the house. I found that I can make my own freshener for quite a bit less.

What you will need:

A spray bottle

1 part baking soda

1 part fabric softener

2 part warm water

 

All you do is mix all three of these ingredients in the spray bottle and enjoy the fresh smell of your own homemade fabric freshener. It can be a great money saver especially if you spray your couches, rugs and other items quite a bit. If you want a certian smell from the frabric freshner like say Lavender just a few drops of essentail oils to the spray bottle and give it a gental few shakes and spray away, and enjoy the smell of a fresh home.

No comments:

Post a Comment